The National Forum for Teaching and Learning, in partnership with ISSE, facilitated a series of workshops to highlight how ISSE data can be used to enhance teaching and learning for the following different disciplines (each file contains combined results from three years’ data, i.e. almost 60,000 respondents nationally):
- Science, Maths, Computing, Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
- Social Science, Business and Law
- Education and Training, Humanities and Arts
- Agriculture and Veterinary, Health and Welfare, Services
Each of the workshops had 2 aims:
- To provide an introduction to three years’ ISSE data, and to its interpretation, to support heads of department/ school or faculty in interpreting the national and institutional data.
- To look at particulars areas of the survey that could be used to support the enhancement of teaching and learning at discipline level.